Nowadays, many people are trying to secure their future with good solid investments, entrepreneurs are trying to expand their businesses beyond borders, and investors are looking for a more lucrative market where they will get guaranteed returns on their capital.
With unstable economies infiltrating countries all over the world, it would be understandable as to why individuals are a bit hesitant when it comes to new investments. But unlike other countries whose unstable economy have lowered values in services and products as well as decreased it’s readily available resources and labor, UK is flourishing in every sense of the word.
Whether you’re looking for new business opportunities or access to low cost resources, UK will have what you need and more. And if you’re still not convinced check out these top 5 reasons for investing in this great nation.
Below are top 5 reasons why investing in UK still a good idea.
- The UK is a breeding ground for foreign investments in Europe as well as other countries like America and China. With its long history of international trade and commerce, it’s no surprise that UK gets a lot of foreign investors and businessmen interested in taking a foot hold in their soil. Because of this, the UK has openly adapted to the policies of fair and open trade which allows outside investors to set up shop and receive the same benefits from the UK government as any other business that’s been set up by those who are native to the country. Being rated as one of the easiest place to set up shop and run a business is just one of many reasons that make UK so appealing to foreign investors.
- There is a vast opportunity for business and investments in UK. The UK presents one of the most stable political and economical environments to do business. The UK is also very regulatory, but still encourages international relations as well as creative markets. You can find many world renowned businesses that are rooted in UK, which includes industries in fashion, TV, film, advertisement, architecture, culinary arts and others. Not only is it recognized as a leader in creative and innovative fields, but it also ranked as the 6th largest economy in the world with a GDP of $2,174,000,000 USD.
- The necessary workforce and resources at competitive costs are abundant in UK. Because of all the new businesses being set up and the immense profitability and stability of long time established corporations, the demand for labor and resources has greatly increased. UK’s creative market alone has a GDP of 6% and has employed about 2.3 million people into different industries that include game development companies as well as mobile content suppliers. Along with its flexible labor market and rapid productivity growth, there’s no better place to start your business than in a country that demonstrates progress in everything they do.
- The UK market is rich, diverse and thriving in its economy. The Transparency International rates UK as being one of the least corrupt countries in the world, well surpassing the likes of Japan, Germany, US, and France. And as the home of the top six universities in Europe, you can bet that you can find some of the best and most talented individuals in this country. It’s been rated number two for least barriers to entrepreneurship and number three for least barriers to trade investments. In addition, the UK is also considered to be a world leader in innovation being named second most productive places for innovation. That’s another reason why foreigners who bring their culture, business and influence feel so welcomed by the country.
- The UK is the gateway to Europe which the world’s largest consumer market. When you invest in UK, you automatically have access to the 27 member states of the world’s largest single market, the European Union, which has an approximate population and reach of 500 million. They also have continual expansion plans for international airports, rail network, and sea containers. Over time, this can translate to the increase in population as well as development of new businesses. The development of improved transport links such as air facilities, rail freight infrastructures and rail network will also further open UK’s doors to other lucrative markets. And with London being the world’s largest financial center, businesses, tourists, and foreign investors will continue to be attracted to the UK.
There are dozens of reasons to invest in UK and the above is just the tip of the iceberg. If you want to get in on the action of what the very lucrative and successful UK market has to offer, then do your research, gain some knowledge and know how, talk to others for more opinions and guidance, and finally take action to securing your investments in solid ground.